[AccessD] Upsizing ACCDB to SQL Server

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Tue Oct 19 15:44:29 CDT 2021

Rocky,

 If you use Win API calls, yes.

 Besides that, you might need to update some of the calls, and some calls
are different between 32 and 64 bit, meaning you'd need to use complier
constants, or maintain two separate versions.

 But if an app is all straight native Access, then no.   Just open the DB in
64 bit Access and you are off and running (if it's an .accdb).

Jim.