[AccessD] Upsizing ACCDB to SQL Server

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Tue Oct 19 16:22:39 CDT 2021

We've discussed PtrSafe and when and how to use it here many times - including in threads
you started.  (I've got 104 messages in my AccessD mail folder that mention it)

Last September, you seemed to know a bit about it when you said:

"I develop in 2010. I keep things simple so I don't run into problems with
folks who use later versions.  The only problem I've had is with those who
use 64-bit access and that is worked around with PtrSafe. "

:)