[AccessD] Slow upload to Google Drive

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu Oct 21 05:18:55 CDT 2021

A good tool for seeing what is using your internet bandwidth is NetGenius. You can use it
free for  30 days with the trial version., and then if you want to keep using it, it's only   $25
for a licence to use it to monitor up to five Windows machines on your network.

https://www.softperfect.com/products/netgenius/