[AccessD] Office 365

James Button jamesbutton at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Oct 22 09:29:18 CDT 2021

SIW from I use gtopala.com  for that sort of thing - basically all (OK almost)
the details from the system.
See " https://www.gtopala.com/siw/software.php"
And then < https://www.gtopala.com/buy/>  14 day trial

There are probably cheaper things out there -
Not least of all will be to contact Microsoft and ask how to reset your account
access

JimB