[AccessD] Combo/List Boxes from Collections?

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 14:33:40 CDT 2021

Wow, thanks for sharing. Seems like what was formerly a Developers forum
has morphed nto a a symptoms forym. My apologies to the younger and
ambitious Access devekopers here. Despite our age and ailments, we still
hang here both for collegiality and the opportunity to pass our experience
on. That is what us seniors bring to the table. You young coders are
smarter and quicker and cooler than we ikd inventors are, and that is cool

--
Arthur