[AccessD] Combo/List Boxes from Collections?

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 17:30:41 CDT 2021

That’s on me, and I beg the pardon of all!! First, I thought I had written
to Art and Art alone, and now see I did not, despite every care on my
i-phone to delete the list email and put Art’s, I failed.

Second- I would never have called someone out publicly on purpose.

So I add my apology to Art’s to the other developers and far more so.

Bill Benson