[AccessD] 32->64 bit conversion

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu Oct 28 16:05:10 CDT 2021

Just find the function Declarations  and Constants you want to use and paste them at the top
of a module somewhere. (it's not a bad idea to have a separate module for any API and
other external DLL calls you are using.

There is no point in clogging up your application with thousands of constants you are not
using.  If you don't know what it is doing and what constants you need for a function, you
shouldn't be using the API function :) )