[AccessD] 32->64 bit conversion

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu Oct 28 16:15:48 CDT 2021

No they are ALL the relevant API defined constants for a range of API functions, that MS
think an Access developer may use,  right down to things like the  definition of  dialog box
return values. You will for example find these in the file:

' Dialog Box Command IDs
Const IDOK = 1
Const IDCANCEL = 2
Const IDABORT = 3
Const IDRETRY = 4
Const IDIGNORE = 5
Const IDYES = 6
Const IDNO = 7
(even though they are already defined in VBA as vbOK, vbCancel,vbAbort etc)

(It's worth noting that the file is only a VERY small subset of the Windows API. The file is
only 6KKB in size.

The equivalent WIn32API files  I  use with PowerBASIC are some 80MB in size.