[AccessD] Access plus Excel question

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin2 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 13:12:38 CDT 2021

Arthur:

I discovered that ANYTHING you can do manually to an Excel Spreadsheet, you
can do PROGRAMMATICALLY with vba.

The problem is how to write the code for what you want to do.

The solution is to use the Excel macro recorder and then look at the code
it generated for the macro.  Copy it out and paste it into your Access code
and walla! You can do any kind of formatting, inserting, make formulas,
virtually all things EXCEL through vba.