[AccessD] Access plus Excel question

James Button jamesbutton at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Sep 9 15:15:49 CDT 2021

And  I thought a bit about the using "365", and realised:

Firstly, you didn't mention what version of 365 will be the lowest common
denominator.
Will that imply that the "home" 2016 and 2019 (and maybe 2010) versions will be
acceptable versions for the target systems to be running.

Or is the cloud involved - NO VBA MACROS, but maybe Add-In's, or the new
scripting ?
and if the cloud is involved - Onedrive being the possible storage location for
files?
Or is this purely on your system ?
and is that a corporate/server type environment?

Considerations to be made as to limitations in the processing, and maybe file
access security imposed, as well as protecting your work from abstraction and/or
modification.
but I presume you have that in hand.
There are some on the lists with lots of understanding of the glitches
associated with those situations.

JimB