[AccessD] Access plus Excel question

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 15:28:05 CDT 2021

Fortunately it's a small operation, consisting of David and his wife (and
me, when needed). It's a very specialized business. Without prior exposure
to the business environment, it would take a developer weeks or months to
learn the terminology. We haave occasionally discussed finding developers
in the US to partner with, but so far have not done so.

In Access, I use static functions a lot. Is it possible to call an Access
static function from Excel?

Arthur