[AccessD] Rescued Machine, now what?

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 17:48:34 CDT 2021

After a couple of dozn attempts to rescue a lovely machine, turns out that
what worked was the latest install of Linux Mint 20.2. It worked when al
previous attempts failed.
The only other thing to make me the happy camper is to figure out how to
install Access 365 on this machine. I have it running on other boxeses so
it's non-critical, but this box is sooo pretty that I would love to make it
work there. I am acquainted eith Wine and so far it's been nothing but
trouble. Perhaps I'm too old for such stretches of the mind. Or perhaps
I've been misreading the instructions.
Goal Make Access 365 work on Linx Mint.
Steps:
1. Try Wine. I don't understand it.
2. Give up and just use the Windows-only box.

--
Arthur