[AccessD] Fonts

Anita Smith anita at ddisolutions.com.au
Thu Sep 30 20:43:54 CDT 2021

I actually do work for a surgeon that uses comic sans for all the patient correspondence (non official correspondence). 😊

I'm currently in the process of updating my oldest Access adp application from 1998 to use ODBC and also to give it a more modern look. Lots of fun and games.

Anita

Comic Sans MS?  :)

A lot depends on where your application is going to be usedand what fonts the users will have installed. (Vairous versions of Windows and Office add *and remove* fonts.  See for example the bttom of this page:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/35dfa558-f367-43e6-8f62-7305096b5c21?ui=en
-us&rs=en-us&ad=us
"The following are fonts that are removed by Office 2013"

The default WIndows font now is Segoe UI and that doesn't look too bad.