[AccessD] ,NET com dll with Access

Paul Wolstenholme Paul.W at industrialcontrol.co.nz
Mon Apr 4 23:22:30 CDT 2022

Doug,

I would start here (but don't ask me about further detail as I would be
lost):
1. In the Access application open the VBA window (Alt-F11)
2. In the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window, from the menu
select Tools - References.
3. Make the necessary changes (without my help) to link to whatever you now
need.
4. Save the updated Access database file.

Paul Wolstenholme