[AccessD] ,NET com dll with Access

Paul Wolstenholme Paul.W at industrialcontrol.co.nz
Mon Apr 4 23:32:55 CDT 2022

Doug,

I forgot a step:
3.2 In the VBA window, select Debug = compile..  .  This will ensure
linking to the new library still resolves all calls.  If that option is
greyed out, then
3.1 Make a trivial change to any existing code in a sub-window of the VBA
window (add a space to an existing line and move to another line).  I don't
think the change needs to be saved.  Debug - compile.. will no longer be
greyed out and may be executed.

Paul Wolstenholme