[AccessD] ,NET com dll with Access

dw-murphy at cox.net dw-murphy at cox.net
Tue Apr 5 10:17:19 CDT 2022

Paul,

Thanks for the suggestion. That was one of the first things I did, i.e.,
make sure the application was referencing the correct file. I can highlight
the reference to the dll and select browse and it shows the correct file
location.

I have also un-referenced, compiled, got error, re-referenced, compiled, no
compile error. Also decompiled and recompiled. Still no satisfaction.

Doug