[AccessD] db execute on linked vs local table

Ryan W wrwehler at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 09:05:39 CST 2022

Well I was talking strictly for Access Checkboxes and SQL server bit
fields.

Obviously Access sees 1 as TRUE since SQL stores it as 1, not -1 like a
local Access table would.  Linked tables show it as a YES/NO column so
access must treat anything other than 0 as TRUE for the checkbox to have a
1 on the backend and show checked.