[AccessD] Restoro

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 16:11:21 CST 2022

I know. 😉 Mostly, I did sub because I wanted a discount or whatever... but when I unsub, it just never happens. I get emails from headhunters and the like--never subscribed, and on and on.

Susan H.

Unless it's something you know you have actually subscribed to,  just about every "unsub"
link does nothing other than  adding you to yet another list of known valid emails for spammers.

Don't do it!