[AccessD] Relationships

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Sun Feb 13 07:46:57 CST 2022

<< Maybe some heavyweights like Jim Dettman (MVP) could put a bee(r) in the
bonnets of the Access Dev team toward fixing this serious inadequacy. This
is sooo frustrating!>>

I would not call myself a heavyweight, but certainly one of the voices in the choir on this.   In fact, I have already done so.   A list of features was requested, and this is one I asked for specifically (the ability to save multiple layout pages), but it was a bridge too far ☹.

They did however implement many of the suggestions that were made.   Those are covered in a video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4xTwmflTcI

 You might see some additional changes when the new Monaco SQL editor is released later this year, as the query designer pane and the relationships window share some common traits (same deal you got with the changes already done).

Jim.