[AccessD] A couple of syntax questions

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sat Jan 15 21:38:47 CST 2022

LIke Rocky, I don't want to mess around with separate libraries. They can be problematic
when distributing applications.

I've got several generic modules with full tested functions. I just insert whichever ones are
needed for the application. Things like:

modZip ( various compression/decompression routines)
modLinker ( for relinking/changing BEs etc)
modCrypto (hashing, creating/extracting encrypted file etc)
modCommonAPI (OSUsername, KnownFolders,Open/Save file,Folder Browse etc)