[AccessD] I used to be young and stupid

Paul Wolstenholme Paul.W at industrialcontrol.co.nz
Sun Jan 16 15:24:45 CST 2022

My personal preference would be to write a public function in the form that
requeries each of the combo boxes using
Me.CompanyID_cmbx.Requery

I can call the function from another form if I need to, but I find it best
to keep those calls to higher level concepts (refresh form data) rather
than calling for each individual control to be updated.

In this way I can change details within the form without too much concern
for how other forms relate to it.  As long as the public function still
works, the interaction between the forms will probably be unaffected by my
changes.

Paul