[AccessD] I used to be young and stupid

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sun Jan 16 16:50:43 CST 2022

Not more efficient, but probably cleaner and generic.
A public funrction in a module.

Function RequeryComboboxes(frm As Form) As Long
    Dim ctl As Control
    For Each ctl In frm.Controls
        If ctl.ControlType = acComboBox Then
            ctl.Requery
        End If
    Next
End Function

Call from inside the form:
RequeryComboBoxes Me
or from elsewhere
RequeryComboxes Froms("frmSomeformName")