[AccessD] Output a tabledef

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 16:12:57 CST 2022

I want a portable procedure that assumes CurrentDb, or alternatively has a
parameter pointing to the db of interest, and the second parameter is the
name of a table therein. The result I'm after, minimally, is a list of all
its fields and their significant attributes -- name, type, length,
description, required, etc. The output should go to a file in case it's too
lengthy for the debug widow (I don't think I'll correct that spelling
mistake -- it's a Freudian slip! Ask either of my Exs if you doubt its
insight LOL.)

--
Arthur