[AccessD] Late Lessons from 9/11

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 20:01:05 CST 2022

Redundant backups on different media is the way to go for a longer
term.  We can't know that our backups are readable on the next
generation regardless.  Hey I had that backed up on my ZIP DRIVE!
Burned CD's aren't always readable.  Those 128 GB thumb drives are not
going to be readable forever......Backup your backups
 <grin>