[AccessD] What To Do in the Time of COVID

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin2 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 15:52:02 CST 2022

Well, your book will always be there when life presents the right
conditions.

I got a lot of writing done in the fall of 2020 when we went up to a cabin
on the far side of a lake outside Mammoth California.  No TV, Internet,
phone, email, people. And the air quality was so bad from the fires to the
west that we spent much of the day inside. Now I know why authors go into
isolation to write.  I also treated it like a job - I got up and wrote
every morning - tried for 1000 words or end of a chapter.

Is yours fiction or non?