[AccessD] ribbon context

John Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 09:22:18 CST 2022

OnOpen of the form event.

Dim the class object in the header, create an instance in the OnOpen and
store it in that variable you created in the form header.  Then do whatever
the class is supposed to do.

As an example, I had a clsForm which I used to scan for all my controls,
had written a class.  For example combos, text boxes, tab controls and
subforms (for JIT subforms) etc etc.

On Thu, Jan 27, 2022 at 10:06 PM Bill Benson <bensonforums at gmail.com> wrote:

> Got it. I doubt highly that you can do what you are aiming to do because a
> form has to be instantiated before its object properties and events are
> “live”.

Colby Consulting