[AccessD] Lookup Tables Implementation

James Button jamesbutton at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Jan 31 03:24:48 CST 2022

Back in the (old) days when I was BD'ing
I would have a table of control info for an app - still do similar for Excel
apps
Several more columns than were needed for the data  so I could include a key of
'data usage'  and  depending on the data type stickit in an appropriate column
Means that an app could easily be conditioned for individual users - with a
record of their own action/options as to the App processing
Also - access to that set of data could be  limited  via their windows login
and the user data  'added to the department, and corporate logo etc.  details
for things that were sold on.

JimB