[AccessD] xml tables

John Bartow jbartow at winhaven.net
Wed Jul 20 23:05:13 CDT 2022

I ran across this tonight while reviewing some (unrelated) documentation but I thought of this thread:
"...aggregate reports are encoded in XML format, which is a data format easy for machines to parse, while time-consuming for humans to read..."
"Manually parsing such data is not much fun and error-prone, especially if you have to do this many times every day. It'd be wise to use an analytics service to automate this process for you..."

LOL, no kidding!

John B