[AccessD] Dynamic Crosstab Reports (multi-page)

Ryan W wrwehler at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 12:47:22 CDT 2022

Hey all,
  I've got a crosstab report that can have a dynamic amount of columns,
based on the criteria input.

 Viewing this data in a query or datasheet type view works well,but I'd
like to put it into a report.

 I've got the Report_Open event adding captions to labels for the column
headers and the data in the detail view (textbox control source), however
if the crosstab goes over my 10 labels/control width how can I make sure
page 2 (or page N, if the report paginates itself because of vertical data)
has the next set of 10 columns, and so on?

Is this possible or am I better off just exporting the query to Excel?

I tried to google "dynamic crosstab report" but didn't find one that showed
what to do if you have more columns than control space on a single page.