[AccessD] Locked Doc

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu Jun 2 15:47:04 CDT 2022

You asked the same thing on this list two days ago as "Fwd: Creating Word Doc in
    Access"

I asked a couple of follow up questions but got no response:

<quote>.What does he mean by "try to bring it up"?  Is he activating in the VBA function or
is he
going to the location and trying to open it in Word?

Is he closing it in the VBA functionbefore trying to open it?

Sounds like the VBA function still has a lock on it.
</quote>