[AccessD] Locked Doc

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin2 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 15:51:57 CDT 2022

He said "We were using wd.FileSaveAs  Path/Doc name" so  I asked him if
that was working. He said yes.  So I asked him to revert to that and see
what happens (this is too easy). He said he'd try and get back to me.

But I think your idea of VBA still having a lock on it could be the reason.
And Susan's suggestion of setting wd = nothing might release that lock.

We'll see.