[AccessD] Microsoft Office Professional 2021 for Windows: Lifetime License | TechSpot

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed Jun 22 18:53:57 CDT 2022

Looks like it is a full retail licence, not OEM.

I just got it.  After getting a LicenceCode you ar directed to the Microsoft site to install.
I entered the Licence Code on the microsoft site and they offered me Office 2021 Pro Plus.
I picked "offline installation" and have just downloaded the 4.2GB image directly from
micorosoft.

The filename from MS is :ProPlus2021Retail.img
 --
Stuart