[AccessD] Excel Data Dump

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu Mar 31 00:02:21 CDT 2022

am/pm and AM?PM force the time to be displayed as 12 hour times.

HH says to use leading zeros,

so 2:00 pm (14:00) would display as

03-31-22 02_52_00 PM
Personally, I always use ISO8601 instead of region specific formats.  That way, files sort
correctly by date and you don't get potentially problematic spaces in file names.

I'd use:strDT = Format(Now, "YYYYMMDDTHHMMSS") & ".xls"