[AccessD] Excel Data Dump

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin2 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 00:20:04 CDT 2022

I have another simple export to excel filtered by the property that's being
displayed.  No problem with the date format.  But I eliminated the date
format from the file name.  Still craps out.

I've had this problem before referencing a query in a transfer spreadsheet
command, and worked around it by substituting the SQL string itself.  This
time, there's too many fields to accommodate the SQL in a string.

brst,

Thanks