[AccessD] A sad tale of wifi hotspot interference

jack drawbridge jackandpat.d at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 10:40:24 CDT 2022

John,
Just to say I agree with Susan. You have identified an issue that affects
you personally; that you as a technical person was unaware of; and that
your investigation is identifying remedial action(s). I think an article
shedding some light on the issue and corrective measures  could/would be a
benefit to many. It certainly would raise awareness.
Jack