[AccessD] A sad tale of wifi hotspot interference

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 11:16:36 CDT 2022

I hadn't really considered any of this, so I did check and disabled all of
the "log on" updates. Thanks John. I don't know that it'll improve
performance enough that I'll notice, but I thought I'd try.

Susan H.

John,
Just to say I agree with Susan. You have identified an issue that affects
you personally; that you as a technical person was unaware of; and that your
investigation is identifying remedial action(s). I think an article shedding
some light on the issue and corrective measures  could/would be a benefit to
many. It certainly would raise awareness.
Jack