[AccessD] A sad tale of wifi hotspot interference

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 11:27:39 CDT 2022

I didn't have very many, but I'm not connecting via a hotspot.

Susan H.

Out of curiosity I wondered how many tasks where out there running:

Windows 11 Pro with VSCode, Visual Studio, FireFox, Edge, Office 365 apps
and other misc.

(Get-ScheduledTask | Where-Object {$_.State -ne  "Disabled"}).count
190

(Get-ScheduledTask | Where-Object {$_.State -eq  "Disabled"}).count
43

233 scheduled tasks all together. Granted a lot of them aren't updaters and
such... but I never would have imagined this many!