[AccessD] Book or writing template

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 10:11:52 CDT 2022

Rocky et. al. ...
I agree with you 100%. There are two tasks: one is writing and the other is
formatting. Use LibreOffice if you wish (I prefere MS-Word but that's just
me). I have a template created years back, when writing my second book.
First thing I did was open the Normal template (not Create a file from the
template, but open the template itself). Then I created a few new styles,
the most important in my case being a style called Code. It was in Courier,
with a given font size and indents on both sides. I assigned a shortcut
(Alt+Shift+C). I created other styles for notes and footnotes and quotes
(Jesus, I'm sounding like a rapper 😀.) Anyway, once that was done, it was
pretty easy to go through the plaintext copy and format it to suit
publication.

Arthur