[AccessD] SQL installation files

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 09:54:32 CDT 2022

I just noticed that on the aforementioned dialog, each URL listed is
different. So I visited all of them and downloaded the files located there.
The URLS listed are:
 https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=2085686&lcid=1033
 https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=2085792&lcid=1033
 https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=2085793&lcid=1033
 https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=2085685&lcid=1033

The files are named:
SRO_3.5.2.125_1033.cab
SPO_4.5.12.120_1033.cab
SPS_9.4.7.25_1033.cab
SRS_9.4.7.25_1033

I'm guessing that the RS one contains Reporting Services, but am stumped on
the other filenames. Any ideas?

--
Arthur