[AccessD] Global default class instance

John Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 17:36:19 CDT 2022

I've been manually exporting / modifying / importing classes for 25 years.
I do so to allow referencing classes from a referenced library so that
early binding and all the good stuff is available for classes stored in
libraries.  However I had never investigated the PredeclaredID attribute.

I will be studying / borrowing Mike's code for doing so programmatically
since I want to build code for doing that for my book(s).

On Fri, Oct 28, 2022 at 11:34 AM Ryan W <wrwehler at gmail.com> wrote:

> Mike Wolfe has a ton of great class articles on hidden properties and
> fantastic uses over on https://www.nolongerset.com
>
> He even shares code on how to export a class, insert the text you mentioned
> and re-import it all programmatically:
> https://nolongerset.com/setpredeclaredid/

Colby Consulting