[AccessD] Global default class instance

Ryan W wrwehler at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 17:50:01 CDT 2022

He's got a super interesting class for storing and referencing TempVars to
ensure they're Type Safe and you can catch compile errors from
misspellings, which you cannot with TempVars alone.

He also reads all the tempvars he wants to use in from a table, creates the
class with all the property references to those tempvars to a file and then
imports it programmatically.  Pretty ingenious:
https://nolongerset.com/tv-class/ and
https://nolongerset.com/generatetvclass/

I read this when he published it and I thought you'd appreciate it.