[AccessD] You may not see me around much more

paul paulrster at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 15:59:22 CDT 2022

VERY best of luck, Arthur, and very best of hopes that the near future
really is very much brighter for you.
You were so extraordinarily helpful when I worked for a very unusual web
company. So often I really couldn't find an answer and no-one in the office
could guess it, and as a last resort (feeling guilty about troubling you)
I'd put the problem to you.
In moments you returned with the answer. You've been such a gem and you
have really been so appreciated.
Best of the best of luck that you are able to find a really useful answer
to your health dilemma.
You've been deeply appreciated and you remain that way.
Here's hoping hope upon hope that you are able to solve this challenge, and
seemingly as simply as you have solved the problems of developers.
VERY very best of luck, Arthur. Hoping hugely for your complete recovery.
Best of best wishes
Paul
Paul Rodgers

On Mon, 31 Oct 2022 at 20:16, Paul Wolstenholme <
Paul.W at industrialcontrol.co.nz> wrote:

> Arthur,
>
> Here in New Zealand we have a succinct one word response to situations like
> this.  This entered our culture, for better or worse, following an
> advertising campaign on TV in the previous millenium:
>
> BUGGER!
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPYmtEQiG18
>
> Blessings,
> Paul Wolstenholme
>
> On Tue, 1 Nov 2022 at 04:47, Gustav Brock via AccessD <
> accessd at databaseadvisors.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi Arthur
> >
> > Sorry to hear that.
> > But you can still write, so stay calm - and best wishes for your recovery
> > and rehabilitation.
> >
> > /gustav

Paul Rodgers BA (Hons) | solo Cape Horner |  paul4pr at gmail.com | +44 (0)78
6699 6377 | Google Local Guide
Bene agere et laetari. (To do good cheerfully.)