[AccessD] Is it over for desktop apps?

John Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 16:47:48 CDT 2022

BTW, if you use a link to tables in SQL Server on the cloud (remote
server), Access very nicely converts to transactions where it opens a
connection, gets or puts data, then closes the connection.  All of a sudden
you can use a "BE" on the cloud without corruption.  And it is dog slow.
But it works, entirely reliably.

Colby Consulting