[AccessD] Let's play a silly game

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 16:30:42 CDT 2022

I call it "Top 10 people I would love to sleep with, which is a tad ironic,
since that's about all I could manage, at age 75, but let's pretend.
Top on my list are:
Sigourney Weaver, so smart and so gorgeous.
Halle Berry, ditto.
Julia Roberts -- but as for acting, i like her brother better. You ever see
Star 80? That is a Film, not a movie.
Emma Thompson, drop-dead gorgeous and smarter than a whip.
Keira Knightley; saw her first in "Breaking Like Beckham" and immediately
knew that she was going to be a big star. Those cheekbones plus her acting
skills, it was immediately apparent.

Now it's your turn. Top Ten people you'd love to sleep with. Women are
seriously invited into this conversation.

All these fantasies are at best academic, since I'm 75 yo. It's all in the
mind.
Arthur