[AccessD] Let's play a silly game

Paul Wolstenholme Paul.W at industrialcontrol.co.nz
Wed Sep 28 22:42:30 CDT 2022

Arthur,

My top 10 list has had only one entry in it since marrying 31 years ago.

That remains the only view I am prepared to share with anyone not on my
list.  Other thoughts might occur from time to time (I don't know why
brains invent such fantasies) but my aim is to always discard them.

The world is full of people who can be admired for many things, whether
that be who they are or what they do, and it is good that we do admire
them.  I do admire you for your lively involvement in this group.  I
believe, however, we do people a disservice if we attempt to entangle our
admiration with primal lust.  I have no wish to go down that path as it
would be setting a bad example for others and contributing to the
global decline in visible moral values.

Paul Wolstenholme