[AccessD] Icons in command buttons are tiny

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sat Apr 8 16:29:05 CDT 2023

AFAIK, button images are rendered at actual size and you can't scale them
and they appear differently according to screen resolution. (That applies to built in icons and
imported images)

The only alternative that I am aware of is to put your own image in an image contr5ol and
place a transparent button on top of it.