[AccessD] OT - Software to Limit user Access on Computer

James Button jamesbutton at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Feb 13 05:54:13 CST 2023

Maybe worth trying the forum at
<Support issues for windows in UK HE & FE <WINDOWS-UK at JISCMAIL.AC.UK>>

University and college technicians may have a solution they can point you
towards.

Then there are computer systems at Libraries provided under council control
where the systems seem to be virtual environments presented from images
so that clients can browse  the web, with a new environment with most added
facilities removed, and the admin level - or even setup access removed
presented at each new logon.

Probably a lot of work  if you will be allowing the MS updates to deal with
newly identified closures of  built-in security breach exploits.

JimB