[AccessD] OT - Software to Limit user Access on Computer

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Mon Feb 13 08:07:51 CST 2023

David,

  Maybe a PC with a VM, which has nothing on it but your app, which they
could remote into?

  You could then backup/restore VM's as needed for them to try out your
product, and it would not matter what they did with it because you'd be
wiping out the VM and restoring your "gold copy" for the next person.

Jim.