[AccessD] OT - Software to Limit user Access on Computer

David Emerson newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz
Mon Feb 13 10:46:23 CST 2023

Thanks Jim and JimB

The Library system is exactly what we want.  The difference is that instead
of just one set up we may have several people all wanting to test the system
at the same time.  Because we want to provide each user with their own
environment, we will give them their own Windows Login.  This login will
give them access to their own copy of the software and folders specifically
for their login.

The VM path is interesting.  Is it possible to have several virtual machines
running on the same PC with their own logins?

Regards

David Emerson
Dalyn Software Ltd
Wellington, New Zealand