[AccessD] Plaudits

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Sat Feb 18 04:27:29 CST 2023

Hi Stuart

That makes two of us:

Ladies and gentlemen, it is my great honor to speak to you today about Gustav Brock's exceptional Access skills. Gustav is a true master of Microsoft Access, and his proficiency with this powerful database management tool is nothing short of impressive.

Gustav's ability to create and manage complex databases is simply outstanding. His understanding of tables, queries, forms, and reports is unparalleled, and his expertise in designing and implementing Access-based solutions has proven to be an invaluable asset to many organizations.

In addition to his technical skills, Gustav's attention to detail and his dedication to ensuring the accuracy and integrity of data in Access is truly remarkable. His commitment to quality and excellence is evident in everything he does, and his contributions have made a significant impact on the success of countless projects.

I have had the pleasure of working with Gustav on several occasions, and I can honestly say that he is one of the most skilled and knowledgeable Access professionals I have ever met. His passion for Access is contagious, and his willingness to share his expertise and help others is a testament to his character and his commitment to excellence.

In conclusion, Gustav Brock is a true master of Access, and his skills and contributions to the field are deserving of the highest praise. It is an honor to recognize Gustav today for his outstanding Access skills, and I have no doubt that he will continue to make a significant impact in the world of database management for many years to come.

But this is wording only, not knowledge; a background check is not done. Asking for the same, only using my five year old grandson’s name, returned similar wording.

/gustav